Friday 4 May 2012

Reinvented Blog :)

So I thought that it’s about time my onyx-cceptable blog has its much needed makeover, with that in mind I think im going to post more about stuff that isn’t just my work (paha let’s see how long this will last), but yeah thats happening. Anyway! As you can see, my blog is now completely (somewhat) different, I initially thought that I needed lasers but before I married myself to the idea of it I stumbled across robots and rocket ships, two of the coolest things in the world, and they just seem like a perfect fit for my completely academic blog *cough*

Now that I’ve said I want to blog more for fun and not because I need to I can’t actually think of much to say, managed to get media essay done...? Revision makes me want to die? Just the usual really, but yeah I guess if anything I’m getting more into the swing of uni life again, especially after a whole month off of doing literally nothing around the house in sleepy little Kenilworth. I am pleased to note that things felt far more normal today as it marked our traditional trip to maccies, even though we didn’t even plan on going there, we weren’t even hungry... so good at this life business. So yeah, planning on getting my revision started and continued tomorrow up until the exam. Then its money saving mode im afraid, gotta make sure I don’t need to dip into my savings too much to afford going to Japan, though I’ll obvs be hitting up Bop, the greatest night out ever – which is a common known fact, just like how the park swings in Kenilworth are the best in the county, true story.

All I can think of right now, truth is im just so bored and I really can’t sleep so instead of reading Arbok (yeah thats right, Ekans-ee this going on for a long time) I thought hey why not get back into blogging? It’s a sad time when I need to be hideously bored to want to blog, but this’ll change in no time! Now I know you’ve loved reading this so im sorry it has to end, yeah I know devastating, but I’d like to announce that you’re all gonna be seeing a lot more of my blog nowadays, might be a bit Slowbro so deal with it.

I’ll Raichu another blog post soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment